Steam Name (During incident): zeccep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52498936

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zeccep/

Name of staff you were banned by: No idea

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Evading text lock

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Not in my opinion

What really happened?: Sometime last year I got image muted in the discord server for posting a suggestive gif of the Famous Fortnite Character Raven Team Leader getting her Butt Cheeks slapped in slow motion with the caption "I fuck w/ you heavy". This wasn't really a big deal to me and I mostly joked about the situation at the time. Earlier this year I decided to take a break from the server and left the discord. I came back briefly in February to check out an update that had just dropped and later that day I got informed privately by an admin that if I left the server again I would get banned for 'evading my text lock'. This was never even my intention and I didn't think it would have even been as big of a problem as it apparently was. Since I didn't intend to stay for that long anyway and because I thought that the idea of getting banned over something like this was a little ridiculous I left the server immediately. When I returned a few months later I had assumed that the dust had settled and I even made a point not to post any images until my role got re-applied, which it did, but a couple of minutes later I got banned from the server anyway.

Additional details: I feel like this ban was a massive overreaction over something that could've simply been handled by the staff member who wanted to ban me talking to me directly. Besides I don't think it would have been that difficult to just re-apply the role to me as soon I came back to the discord. Playing regularly and not being able to participate in the marketplace or report any bugs that I encounter sucks and I think that I've served more than enough time for something as minor as this.

I do agree it was a tad bit of an overreaction, I think hes serve enough time to be unbanned from the discord +1
Find

overreaction yes
but theres something about sexual (ass) gifs doing something to the server discovery i think?
idk just unban him. huge overreaction unless the gif was omega bad (which sounds like it wasnt)
Find

I don't think Zeccep should be banned over this :wires: +1 to unban
Find

+1 brother abided by his first ban's restriction and still got banned.

send me the gif
Find

guys i post worse better gifs unban this guy he is now immune from banishment or the server will be termed
Find

Been friends with Zeccep for awhile now and this does not really seem like something he would do. Also I saw the image and do not think the ban was really warranted as there have been similar gifs posted before with no issue (7 Days Free)
Find

○ Your post is incorrect and downplaying the real issue. Each time you left, which was a total of 3 times btw (4 if you count being banned) you rejoined and would post images/gifs knowing well that you aren't allowed to and never telling a staff member to re-add your text-lock.
○ The real issue isn't even so much the content you posted originally, but the fact that you evaded multiple Staff text-locking you 3 times, the last after being directly told not to evade the text-lock you have, which you took as a challenge and left immediately. You then joined back again and instead of telling a Staff to text-lock you again, you continued on as if nothing had happened. Resulting in your ban.
○ You have openly shit on FRG stating that other servers are better
○ You are toxic to almost everyone you play with and say the Staff here are shit
○ You have been banned ingame in the recent past for telling people to kill themselves irl multiple times
○ You have been on the Staff's Watchlist more times than almost anyone for how you act and the things you say

The last 4 points to this comment are listed to maybe help you and others understand why I have no desire to let you back into the Discord, let alone be apart of the community when you are only a negative presence. I have never once seen or heard you say something positive to or about anyone or anything, not even the server you've spent so much time on, and there's no reason to allow someone like that to have more platforms to spread said negativity on.

I hope I'm wrong, and that somewhere at some point you've said at least 1 positive thing, but I and the other senior Staff have never seen it. Show me you can be a better person and I'll consider lifting this ban in the future.

DENIED