Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dylansonfire Member Application

Brick 

Steam Name(Current): Dylansonfire

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:48767881 (STEAMID64 76561198057801491)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Combined hours is roughly 1400 (600 TTT + 350 Lobby + 320 Ostara + 42 Crate + 15 Survive + 20 Trib + 50 from other combined servers on FRG)

Where did you hear about this server?: Not sure I believe I found it randomly years ago.

Have you ever been banned, and why?: I have not been banned in-game, but on Discord, yes, for posting a war gore video (2-3 Years Ago), I regret that decision and I was also a little toxic around that time as well, but I paid my time and reconciled with the administration about this issue and hope to put it past me, I have not had a incident since then.

Why do you want to join?: I want to contribute to this server beyond playing on it, I want to curate and provide suggestions and content so that players on FRG can have a better experience and enjoy the limitless possibilities that GMOD/FRG can offer. In my free time, I like to program and make stuff when Im not busy with college work, so when I suggest things I like to turn that concept and idea into fruition hoping people would enjoy it enough to see it on FRG. I also helped many new players get in the groove of FRG when I could, FRG is known not to be noob friendly so I try my best to explain the complex systems that once stumped me when I first played (Crafting, Inventory Organization ETC..) I didn't have any need to become a member until recently since I have been unbanned from Discord for some time now and I was told I needed to be unbanned first to apply. The biggest reason on why I am making this application is that I interact with the community when I can and I believe to take the next step in that process naturally is to apply for membership and go from there.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I have over 12k+ hours on GMOD (The majority of them are me doing freelance work as a job so don't judge me Tongue), tons of experience with communities and I know what makes GMOD tick.

Thanks for reading, for your reward, watch baby Godzilla pet beam a vortigaunt because I like to make shit

Add this to FRG and my life is yours Sleepy
Find

+1 dylan's a nice guy and he's been around for a while so i think he should get member
Find

If his only ban was just discord for posting a video on the edgy side, yeah, that does suck to have to witness and isn't in the spirit of FRG, but it was also a long while ago and not that extreme of a mistake. From a PERSONAL standpoint I get along well with Dylan and I think a lot of others do too, I don't know him particularly well so what I go off of is what I see in-game. He has also been un-banned on the discord since that incident, and had no infractions or anything of the sort (and I know there won't be).
Can't see any harm in it personally.
+1!
Find

+1
I'm going to be honest, dylan is probably one of the best people i've met here, i cant begin to even think of someone more deserving of being a member than him.
Find

Dylan is chill, occasionally gets heated but it's okay, passion is good. Also did not know about your development side, I would love to see any projects or concepts you come up with. +1 HOWEVER, got my beloved nadir nerfed -999999 (This part is satire)
Find

+1 I have not had any issuse with him since the past month or so i've been playing again.
Find

+1 solid bro, sold me a mutable glock in 2012 for 10 scrap
Find

friendly and non-toxic player +1
Find

+1 no issues with the guy. Seems cool enough
Find