Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change the Event Cooldown

I believe the cooldown should begin for everyone in the lobby once the five minutes are up / everyone has joined the server.  This way, players can do the event at the same time each night, allowing for more efficient event-ing.

As it stands, every night, players have to start an hour later if they lost the night before.  If the cooldown began right as everyone joined the server, players would be able to do it at the same time each night, allowing for people to enjoy the event more frequently, (or at least with less difficulties.)

The only issue with this, however, is that if a group would win the event, their cooldown would be the same as a group that would lose.  
This issue can be easily fixed by instead of setting the cooldown time, just adding 48 hours to their current time.

Also, reduce the damn cooldown pls ^-^

no cooldown should be 3 days and a week

(01-27-2016, 08:35 PM)Terran Wrote:  no cooldown should be 3 days and a week

The chance to get anything good isn't THAT high.
Find

But I am

Yes I like the longer cooldown. People have to pay a higher price to have me on their team. Huehuehuehuehue
Find

Run the cooldowns on a cycle.

Everyone has their cooldown reset at 2:00 pm every 3 days. (or whenever the server is most active)

After a few days people will be a lot more synced up.

It will be the same 3 day cooldown, just a lot more cleaner.
Find

(01-29-2016, 03:57 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Run the cooldowns on a cycle.

Everyone has their cooldown reset at 2:00 pm every 3 days. (or whenever the server is most active)

After a few days people will be a lot more synced up.

It will be the same 3 day cooldown, just a lot more cleaner.

I disagree. There are only 2 event servers so they would be filled every 3 days at 2 PM. It would take forever after your cooldown ends to actually play unless you farm the lobby.
Also, 24 hour cooldowns. What bout those?
Find

Kuro probably doesn't know 100% how it works, he's only done it once.

If you lose the event Kuro, its a 24-hour cool-down. If you win it, its a 72-hour cool-down.
Find