Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unique bow- Ichaival

+Firerate,-dmg(like 20ish dmg per arrow.)

Hold an arrow and hold reload to add another arrow onto bow, max of 3. (Dooes a little charge counter)
Suffix: 1 in X(3-9) chance to puncture target.

Based upon:

Ichaival, a bow possessed by Odin. Another source said it was came from Ydalir, the home of the god Ullr. It possessed the power of each pull of just one arrow, it will release ten arrows.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I like it, specially if like the charge shot didn't have to much accuracy just for sort of area or close range firing, but nearly sniperlike at long range, but that piercing might cause a lot of inno/inno damage like hitting friendlies.
Find

tbh the only reason the wind even had a place on NTG was because it was so ridiculously strong even though it was kind of an unconventional weapon, like a slower shorter range harder to use sniper that did completely ridiculous damage. I think it had like 85 on bodyshot and killed on headshot instantly. Im not sure how exactly you could make a bow good on FRG without making it insanely powerful.
Find

I think it'd be fairly simple to balance, it should have a slow firerate and have some sort of formula for damage that took into account the distance flown before hitting the target. Making it sort of unconventional for up close combat while still being able to pack a punch from range.                  

-Just my 2 cents
Find

This suggestion reminds me of my love for the wind.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(02-14-2016, 05:42 PM)Jerome Wrote:  This suggestion reminds me of my love for the wind.

I agree with my boy Jerome.
Find