Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Special Traitor Weapon

Basically, it'd be a grenade that, when it goes off, empties the ammunition from all primaries in a certain radius for whoever is inside of that radius.

It'd maybe have a three second detonation time, and could look like anything you'd be interested in. I may or may not have received inspiration from XCOM 2.

It wouldn't "drain" your secondary's ammunition, but it'd be great for confusion or to gain a valuable bonus in a fire-fight. Or just to limit the ammunition that your opponents' have.
Find

IMO we need less T items, more D items. But this has room to be very overpowering.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

A Detective item could be Tracer rounds; anyone they shoot will be highlighted by the obvious glowing spots. So if a Traitor is disguised or cloaked, and take it off, they can still be seen. Could last 30-50 seconds maybe.
Find

(02-14-2016, 11:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  A Detective item could be Tracer rounds; anyone they shoot will be highlighted by the obvious glowing spots. So if a Traitor is disguised or cloaked, and take it off, they can still be seen. Could last 30-50 seconds maybe.

but then what's the point of a disguiser or cloak if you know who it is anyway?
Find