Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Djinn Revamp

It's kinda lame that discarded loot is the best option from the djinn by far, with the Wealth option being the closest competitor.
I think each option should have its own unique drop, like discarded loot has fists of the djinn.
Some ideas I have are:

For wealth:
Rune of Wealth - Similar to the rune of enjoyment, this will be a godlike rune that drops coins every 5 minutes on ttt for a hour, with amounts varying between 2-5K.

For friendship:
Mammon Pet - This comes from the idea of people opening their djinns and keeping it there as a "mammon pet." This would be a godlike pet, and would be a scaled down version of mammon when a djinn is opened.

For power:
Powerful (Prim tier) - This would be an enhanceable tier that can drop as any gun. It would gain levels by getting rightful kills, and would gain more exp per kill the more rightful kills you get in a row, without damaging anyone unrightfully. If you damage anyone unrightfully, the exp bonus gets reset, and if you kill someone unrightfully, you lose a certain amount of exp.
The tiers stats would be focused around mobility and firerate mostly, any other stats up to brass/tobi.
It has a 50% chance of dropping with the mobility trait
When fully leveled, it gains the trait, "1 in x chance to leech speed from the target over x seconds"

These are just some ideas to try to make the other djinn options actually valueable and useful, I'm not the best at coming up with ideas so if anyone else has ideas, feel free to share.

I'm really interested in the powerful tier because it sounds like a lot of fun. I wonder where you got that cancer idea of leveling from... it couldn't have been from a troll suggestion lol.

+1 to all 3 ideas.
Find

Rune of Wealth is like, Coins Extravaganza, otherwise the other 2 are pretty PPPPPPOGOOOGOG
Find

(06-17-2019, 10:01 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Rune of Wealth is like, Coins Extravaganza, otherwise the other 2 are pretty PPPPPPOGOOOGOG

i mean it'd only be 60k max, and thats only if you got max rolls everytime. For a 1/5 (probably) chance to drop, I don't think thats terrible imo
Find

tbh i think the djinn should be “retired”(or at least made like 10x as rare) and something new should take its place

this new crate should be untradeable(obviously as thats what killed djinns(literally)), and have a whole new aspect to it

(06-17-2019, 10:37 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  tbh i think the djinn should be “retired”(or at least made like 10x as rare) and something new should take its place

this new crate should be untradeable(obviously as thats what killed djinns(literally)), and have a whole new aspect to it

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

remove djinn, add genie honk
Find

(06-17-2019, 10:37 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  tbh i think the djinn should be “retired”(or at least made like 10x as rare) and something new should take its place

I've been saying things about them being untradeable for a while, and I agree. Tobias is probably the best bet on something new like this.

You guys are crazy! I have only ever gotten 2 djinns in my entirety of FRG. They still feel GREAT to me. You luck spoiled bitches. xD

Eh. Some things don't really need a revamp. The only revamp that should be made to djinns is to make them untradeable and make them not affected by level. Though it's kinda late for that. Making them untradeable means they lose their 'monetary' value thus making what ever they have already always worth it as it's literally just bonus stuff. Easy way to avoid loot creep.
Find