Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minty's Membership Application

Heart 

Steam Name(Current): minty

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 240 TTT, 85 Lobby 28 Ostara.

Where did you hear about this server.: Pluto.gg

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not recently, I may have been banned 4 years ago but I was also fourteen and don't really remember my actions.

Why do you want to join?: I've played parts of this server over the years but I only recently came back for the Christmas event. Community has been very welcoming and I have met some really nice people such as Terran, Jesse and formerly D0ZZA and MeyerSad who teach me new stuff almost every day. Love spending time with my friends so I would also love to be a member.

Referred by: D0ZZA & Meyer
Find

I don't know what he was banned for (or that he was banned until I read this) but Minty is a cool guy and doesn't cause problems. Good vibe guy, fine membership material. +1
Find

NGL you are pretty negative everytime I see you on and it's not very pleasant. You seem to overreact over extremely small things.
Find

Minty's chill! Smile I think he'd be great addition to our members!
Find

+0 As a member+ im not really familiar with you around the community, preferably would like some external opinions but I cant give a +1 due to this and potential other factors.
Find

you were very cool to me and others when you were around, but i dont see you around anymore/haven't seen you around recently.
Find

I have not really seen you around or interacted with you, and it seems like other people have the same sentiment, so I'm a neutral party.
Find

I've seen minty on here and there and seems like a good person, but i havent seen them on all as of recently granted that could be from my own ignorance but i would say from what i know of him currently they're not a bad person
Find

yeah uh when we've interacted things have been maybe a bit too overly spiteful between us so maybe take my opinion with a pinch of salt but i don't have a positive opinion of you
im not gonna -1 you but im not gonna +1 you either

+0
Find

+1 Minty hasn't caused me any issues personally, I haven't interacted with them much so I don't really know too much about them but I'm not exactly sure there's a high bar for being a member anyway
Find