Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Noctt's reapplication

Bug 

Steam Name(Current): Noctt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222567474

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):

Where did you hear about this server?: Played a bit on NTG took a break and NTG was gone, ended up on Moat Sad heard about FRG from other players and joined Smile

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yeh, well i got auto banned by anticheat but it was removed, some type of bug and karma banned a few times, usually low pop trying dumb shit and whoops i killed 8ppl with 1 click and poof 1hr ban

Why do you want to join?: Was a member on my main acc (old acc) and i just like FRG and dont see myself leaving after my last break where i spent 2 weeks meditating xD

Referred by: I would love to lie and say Terran but allas it was just some rando conversation i overheard about FRG which made me join.

Additional Details: Been here for sooooo long and not a single discovery Sad i bet climbing the social ladder will increase my rng Cool

PS: time is 672hrs in TTT 431hrs in lobby and about another 150hrs scattered
Find

in my opinion if someone has been around the community for this long and hasn't been banned for any legit reason or had warnings issued there should be no reason why they arent given member +1
Find

If he was unbanned and it was some sort of mistake then there's no grievance there. I like Noctt a lot and he's fun to play with, I couldn't see why someone wouldn't want him as Member but that's just from my own viewing. I think he'd represent the server well as a Member in any case. Played a lot with him!
+1
Find