Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KONK blocked me and owes me money

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): koNk!

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_1:0:22218038

Map the event happened on: N/A

Date of event: november 22nd

What Happened?: well he was in debt but then he didnt pay and then blocked me on discord which i just noticed like 30 minutes ago. he also left the discord. so yeah he tryna steal my shit basically

Witnesses: nobody

Evidence: Image
Find

Well..
As epical put it
[7:01 PM]
epical:
Honestly tasting your own cum isn't gay
like legit it's way blown out of proportion

I think this serves as more concrete evidence than your post does.

Can we have more detail on the circumstance of that trade?

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-07-2020, 01:27 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Can we have more detail on the circumstance of that trade?
What more details could you possibly ask for? You are being unreasonable.

its time we all stop doing loans Sad

@Unpoke so the original trade was this for some godlike shards Image he didn't have enough to cover the whole thing so i just put him in debt for 80k for the rest, he paid back 40k of the debt on november 22nd (which is the trade shown in the screenshot of the OP) but since then i havent seen him on. i tried @ing him a few times in the discord but he never responded, and then when i went to dm him today i realized he had me blocked. i was going to @ him in the discord server but he apparently left, which leads me to believe he has no intention on repaying the rest.
Find

How many times is history going to repeat itself before we all learn. I refuse to trade if the deal is not final at that time to avoid drama with other players, just wait to trade people when you have all the funds for goodness sake. Also as for them blocking you in discord, had you been bugging them all through the holidays? Idk its been about a month and a half since the orginal trade and they had paid back half of it in that time so it seems they were wanting to stick to the deal. If they have irl stuff to deal with or just left the server I dont see what you expect to happen. Personally this is the price we pay for pay back type deals and the reason I wont do them.

if there wasnt a precedent for dealing with these situations id agree with awesome, but as there is, it should be similarly dealt with.
Find

(01-07-2020, 09:36 AM)Awesome Wrote:  How many times is history going to repeat itself before we all learn. I refuse to trade if the deal is not final at that time to avoid drama with other players, just wait to trade people when you have all the funds for goodness sake. Also as for them blocking you in discord, had you been bugging them all through the holidays? Idk its been about a month and a half since the orginal trade and they had paid back half of it in that time so it seems they were wanting to stick to the deal. If they have irl stuff to deal with or just left the server I dont see what you expect to happen. Personally this is the price we pay for pay back type deals and the reason  I wont do them.
Honestly, I feel the same way as Awesome here on both accounts. If it was a really cool item I could understand (When SOA stole my Kusanagi on NTG I was pretty salty), but maybe the situation is something else. Of course, he should definitely pony up the cash (I hate it when people don't pay their debts), BUT its just really kinda awkward to do these sorts of trades. Just take collateral or something else until Brass adds a system.

Speaking of a system, we really could use an actual debt system. 40k in debt? 10% of the coins you get from any source go to the player who you owe to pay it off.

I miss clicked on terrans post, meant to check mark it cause that's an awesome idea. Like every coin amount they get from crates drops or trades is reduced determining time, amount, and terms agreed apon. Could be very cool but I feel it's a very low update on the totem pole. Also I hate people who don't pay off their debts in a timely manner. It's annoying. Also enchant you should def stick to just loaning money to players you have on snap, otherwise y'all ain't close enough ?