Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D3F4ULT's - Member Application

Steam Name(Current): D3F4ULT

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 458 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: From my brother (Tango)

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, the reason I was banned around 4 years ago was for exploiting the Worm Queen solo event when it was pretty new, I was banned because of my actions along with acting entitled and to this day I still apologize for this.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have great interest in the server. This server even though i have done wrong to it is personally one of my favorite servers by far and the experiences here I have are truly fun. I do plan on spending more time on the server without a doubt and dont plan on leaving along with that the community is great.

Referred by: Meyer, Piam, Tango

Additional Details:
Find

Tango cool, D3F4ULT COOLER +1
Find

Default has made noticeable changes to his behavior, and is now an enjoyable player to be on the same server with. Membership should suit him fine unless he reverts. +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

don't think i have ever had an issue with default. he pretty cool +1
Find

+1 I play alot with sound off or just focusing on the one or two people I care about so I dont really remember why you arent member yet, but to me you seem like part of the furniture so I dont see why you shouldn't be member. (Also you haven't done anything which would make me remember any negative actions which would pretty much have to be some sort of negative action towards me, so yeah hasnt done much or anything negative towards me)
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find