Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KillJoy - Members Application

Steam Name(Current): KillJoy

Time played on servers?: 58 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: My buddy WhyTryDadddy Introduced me to it after I realized moat was garb

Have you ever been banned and why?: nope

Why do you want to join?: I'm a fan of seeing the same players on everyday and the dailies/pass system is fun. I also enjoy the trading/shop system as well.

Referred by: WhyTryGuy

Additional Details: I've been an avid player of TTT for a long time now and always got deeply involved in the communities. There was a ttt server back in the day which only has a facebook group left to show of it. Link Here ----> (https://www.facebook.com/feralwolfgaming). I loved seeing the same people and talking to them everyday which is what I have been trying to make time to do here now. Since I have irl responsibilities, it's hard to gain xp finish passes or be on actively. This is the only server I play on tbh and I don't mind not finishing the passes.
Find

idk who you are +/- 0
Find

Havent seen you around before tbqh +0
Find

+0, seen you around from time to time but have no deep impression
Find

+0 who are you again?
Find

Are you the Killjoy from ntg? If so, you're a great guy, but dont play enough. I almost never see you on.
Find

I don't think I've seen you on recently or at all lately.
Find

+0 see this guy on rarely and typically keeps to himself when i did see him
Find

seems like a pretty chill dude, really only plays at night though so could see how people miss him. +1
Find

I have not even seen you once lately? +0
Find