The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

best birthday ever

Its a shit day. It starts with me cleaning my room with a shop vac. The nozzle tips over a glass of tea onto my keyboard and I clean that. I remember my aunt saying you could put your keyboard in the dishwasher once you take off the keys, so I took off the keys and washed it in the sink. I dried it off then put the keys back on and plugged it into my pc. Then a lot of keys aren't working and there's some errors with the driver or whatever so I restart my pc thinking that's the problem. Then I remember that I had changed my windows password but caps lock or something was fucked, but I remember changing my windows password the previous day. I changed it to my steam password but odd enough that didn't work. I tried multiple variants of it and gave up. I looked up how to reset my windows password and it stated I needed to boot my PC from the windows disk. I can't seem to find my 64bit disk, only the 32bit disk. Thinking it would also work I put that in my PC and launch that. Then it redirects me to a "install windows 7" screen. That leaves me here. Locked out of my PC with a broken keyboard.

Best birthday ever.
Find

Messages In This Thread
best birthday ever - Bro-Tato #BIRTHDAY - 06-30-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: best birthday ever - Psychotic Dave - 06-30-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: best birthday ever - Psychotic Dave - 06-30-2015, 11:08 PM