Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave's Member Application

(07-04-2015, 12:02 AM)Terran Wrote:  You constantly argue with staff, belittle them (Despite being wrong about it), and insult other players under the guise that you have the moral high ground. You threaten people with "I'm recording this!", and then edit out anything you don't like. I personally witness you say you were angry at me and another player, and that you were going to revenge RDM us. I completely cannot support this application. Call it biased, but you attacked me and that's that. I truly don't believe that you could represent the server in absolutely any way.

That's complete bullshit. I've never insulted anyone. I don't "threaten" people by saying that I'm recording. I say it so that they stop fucking off. Some times, it works. I only edit out parts where absolutely nothing happens. I never said I was going to RDM anyone, because that's clearly not allowed.

And what do you mean I attacked you? I never did anything wrong. You just don't like me because when you first played with me, I used a shotgun. You even mentioned that several times while playing with me at the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Psychotic Dave's Member Application - Psychotic Dave - 07-04-2015, 12:05 AM