Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What more should you be able to do with coins?

(12-26-2015, 05:38 PM)Brassx Wrote:  •Upgrade tree's on some tiers. This one would be a lot of work, but if balanced properly it could be pretty interesting. I could have it so using it during TTT(and maybe events) gains XP on the weapon, once you level it up, it takes coins to unlock the next node in the tree. These nodes could do anything from just visual stuff, to maybe, over time, increasing the weapons stats to the max amount they can be (the items would have to drop with lowest stats always, so you work your way up to a perfect one). If the final stats are balanced, this could work, but I'd likely need to make the weapon fairly good for it to be viable to spend coins on upgrading it. Maybe a certain node would allow you to rename it? Or select a color for the weapon to be? Not really sure.

When I saw this part I was thinking like Splatoon where you can level up your equipment and when it levels up you get a random trait added to it.
Now, what about a tier where that can happen (base stats but can be leveled) but it has a when it gets dropped it gets a set number of upgrades it could have
Also, what if, by a drop or by a orbital round or an event like that you get like a token (tradable/non-tradable) that you can use to go and reroll/instantly level/add upgrades to a maximum amount

You could also think of it like dungeon defenders as well.
Note: The upgrades could be like +stat and -stat when upgraded but you can do whatever.
(Just putting out my negative 2 cents here this suggestion is pretty bad when I read it over and over again but meh.)
Poros are love.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What more should you be able to do with coins? - Siglings - 12-27-2015, 10:18 PM