Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I really hate doing this but some people conviced me

Keep in mind every time the economy changes, Godlikes in particular skyrocket or drop like hell, there's not really ever a casual change. Right now, coins are easy(ish) to obtain and less Crescents are being purchased/rolled, so the Ascultone in particular is only going up due to the lack of owners, lack of NEW owners, and the expanding economy.

Quote: I instantly became sad after he told me when Unpoke took 2 Ascultones from him with a couple crappy legendaries

I know this thread isn't about me, but to be clear, the difference is I made this trade with SP1D3R before the event was released, and legendaries were worth a lot more; crescents were "the big crate" so Ascultones were being rolled more than they are now. At the time, the offer was fair, although in the long run due to updates and economic fluctuation it did turn out in my benefit. It doesn't change the fact that at the time, the offer was fair.

Just because you worked 'hard' to persuade someone doesn't mean you're deserving of the weapon. Trust me, I persuade people to do trades all the time, I know the feeling, but that doesn't mean you can scam 'em.

I'm curious on what you thought each price was, and I'm curious to see more of the discussion logs.

Edit: I also don't see any "Kappa Wink" or any signs of joking after the $20 thing, and even if you did say something to make it seem sarcastic, there's no evidence towards whether you would or would not have done it. Either way, Tobias proved it's fine to offer USD for guns as long as you're okay with whatever the turn out is, so I don't know why that's being mentioned/discussed.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I really hate doing this but some people conviced me - Unpoke - 04-03-2016, 03:53 PM