The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EmperorWhale - Not doing his job

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): tobiasxz

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:51128390

Map the event happened on: ttt_67thway

Date of event: 6/16/16

What Happened?: I was with Kuro, and a traitor was shooting at us. We both killed the traitor, but while we were in the middle of killing him, Kuro called me out a few times by mistake, with his KOS bind. After we killed the T, Kuro canceled the KOS on me, and said I was proven. So fast forward a little bit, I go down to the T tester. I get tested, and was called proven by Terran and the Det. A few moments later, I leave the T tester room, and go to the outside of the vents that [Big]TheFa(s)tScottsman{TPG} claimed a few seconds before. Before I even enter the vents(which I never did), I start getting shot at by him, so I shot and killed him. A few seconds after, I die to the T and make a report on TheFa(s) for shooting at me in the first place. A few moments after I make the report, Emperor whale says that he will not being slaying him. I ask why, and his excuse was that "Kuro called me out", yet, he canceled his KOS, and I got proven by tester.

And yes, I know this is only one incident, and it probably isn't worth reporting, but in reality it is. Whale is always rude, sarcastic, and in general is an ass to people, new or dedicated. He never handles situations correctly, and can't be a mature person when handling a situation.

Witnesses:

Evidence: Me killing the T with Kuro:

TheFa(s) shooting at me, and me killing him for it:

Whale refusing to slay him:

Find

Messages In This Thread
EmperorWhale - Not doing his job - tobiasxz - 06-18-2016, 08:27 PM