Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EmperorWhale - Not doing his job

(06-18-2016, 09:01 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:58 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:54 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:51 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(06-18-2016, 08:49 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Kuro said "tobiasxz is proven, nevermind".

I went down to the T tester, and LITERALLY got tested while Terran and the Det watched, and Terran said in voice chat, that im proven.

And as to you being disrespectful, everytime I'm on you're constantly telling me to shut up, and such whenever I talk, for NO reason what-so-ever.
You've barely played lately so I know the situation of what you're talking about. You were arguing with terran I believe and you were literally yelling into your mic so yeah I told you to shut up. It worked too. I don't know why you'd get offended, I even told you that's why I said it.

Arguing with Terran? I was in teamspeak with Terran, talking to him, and he was the one saying that you should slay him because he said he HIMSELF called me proven.
This wasn't today cause I haven't plugged my mic in today. I was referring to yesterday or the day before and as I said I BELIEVE it was Terran but I'm not sure. I think you guys were arguing about the gravity crystals on ascension

Yeah, i was arguing with Terran, what does that have to do with this report?

Terran doesn't care if I argue with him, he's my friend, and we constantly argue about stuff. What does that have to do with this report?

Well if terran said he should have been slain then terran could have done it also if a mod thinks a guy should be slain but a admin dont then they should talk about it in admin chat well that what i do :p Also looking at the pic more emp just said i am not slaying him so terran, kuro, niceshot,or sigs could had slain him
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: EmperorWhale - Not doing his job - [Mage]Mini Cosmic - 06-18-2016, 09:08 PM