Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

member+ not doing their jobs in a 8+ game

Here is awesome's 2 cents, this happened on a map change, discord was looking at the reports and you are posting things in regular chat which he isn't going to see if he is in the reports menu so lets calm down right there, second +members are not staff and being plus member is not a job. It is a privilege to the +member to have extra power to assist with rdms when other staff is not available but its not a requirement that they always jump to the reports when other higher staff members were on. I do not think that the lack of a slay warrants the asking of a warning or demotion of Discords status. He hasn't played much in awhile to be that quick at reports even I am still slow after coming back from my months of being away. Also when there are a ton of people on the server half the time I don't even notice reports come in with all the mic spam and commotion, Until I am dead and can check or I hear someone screaming to check reports. Its not only a privilege to the +member to help out but its a courtesy for the server that the person wants to take on this role to offer additional assistance when they can. Sometimes I just want to play effing TTT and not deal with the drama of reports and people getting butt hurt. My vote is to stop taking a game so damn seriously and instead of reporting the +member who didn't give you your way, especially with the invalid report format you submitted, make your forum report on the ACTUAL player who RDMed you and not the person who would have helped had they had more to go on in real time and not such shitty circumstances with a map change.

~My 2 cents.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: member+ not doing there jobs in a 8+ game - Awesome - 07-12-2016, 12:37 PM