The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Un-ban Request

Steam Name (Current): Zero^

Steam Name (During incident): King of bears? doggo?(vladimir) idk its been a loong time

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:143074839

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246415406/

Name of staff you were banned by: Probably Daniel (nuggie)

Length of the ban: Permanently

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Preferably repealed , but either will work.

Reason for ban: Hacking/ban evasion

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes I did commit the actions stated in the ban reason.

What really happened?:Exactly as it says. I was an idiot then believing that hacking would make it more fun since i probably felt left out or something ridiculous. I got banned thus making me want to come back not realizing that I probably tossed a lot of friendships. At the time I was not mentally fit, but I am refusing to bring real life problems into it this time. I made multiple accounts because i would do anything to get my friends back and I still currently miss them.

Additional details: I lied. more than I should have. I believe it started on ntg when people were posting their own faces. I thought hey since I shouln't really put my info out there because hackers or something I will just use a random picture. I lied about that. That was not the worst part i lied about. The worst part was lying to nuggie about being someone new to the server and asking for help. At the time i was trying to fly under the radar so i could see my friends again and talk to them. I did not realize how bad i was messing everything up.

As for the hacking, yes i do admit to hacking and i always have. It was a dumb mistake i told my self never again because you can lose friends and it ruins the game for others. I'm Being as sincere as i can be right now saying that i will not hack again . I haven't touched gmod well (yesterday i played prop-hunt) other than that its been about what 1 year? 2? The fact that I was a member and did it... probably disgusts all of you and even me. I'm just looking for a second chance.

thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
My Un-ban Request - Zero^ - 07-29-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: My Un-ban Request - Daniel - 07-29-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: My Un-ban Request - Zero^ - 07-29-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: My Un-ban Request - [PAC] Bradley - 07-29-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: My Un-ban Request - Zero^ - 07-29-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: My Un-ban Request - Daniel - 07-29-2016, 05:29 PM