Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying

Silly complaint. Fairly scummy thing to do though. Leaving when frozen doesn't make much sense to me tbh. You'd rather leave and rejoin the server, than have a fighting chance? If you're not taking TTT 'seriously' why leave at all?

I'll see what I can do about making it so when someone d/c's it counts as a kill for whoever did most damage. I also discussed the idea of having a minigame to break out of the ice awhile ago. I'm still interested in that idea, and now with a lot more candy canes dropped, I believe something like that is likely needed to help maintain a more fun environment.

Could be something like a randomly generated WASDQE sequence you need to tap in the right order within a certain time limit. So like when frozen a sequence W S W E E A D Q D W E Q will show up on the display, you will need to type that in the correct order within like ~2 seconds or the sequence changes and resets your 'progress' through it. If you mess up it will also reset/change, maybe with like 2-3 tries max before you just have to remain frozen the entire duration.

Messages In This Thread
Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying - tobiasxz - 08-19-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying - Mary - 08-19-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying - Zott - 08-19-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying - Kuro - 08-19-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying - Zott - 08-19-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying - Kuro - 08-19-2016, 09:51 PM
RE: Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying - Kuro - 08-19-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying - Brassx - 08-20-2016, 01:34 AM