Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"this guy is a Traitor but I am not kos'ing him"

(09-09-2016, 01:57 AM)Mougwi Wrote:  I love the response of everyone that does this exact thing trying to twist the words. "Suspicion on Mougwi" is not the same as "Mougwi is a traitor but do not kos him".

Hell Fancy even said in game when this topic came up that he does it hoping that everyone will join him in following that person until they slip up.

(09-09-2016, 01:56 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  I think if someone is following someone they shouldn't be able to fight back after the 3rd warning
thats dumb as fuc

I disagree Enchantable, I feel that if someone shoots at you that you should be able to shoot back as long as that person is not the detective.

There is a reason why there is the stop following me x3 warning rule, and this is just an attempt to circumvent it. Of course this is assuming you are innocent, if you are a traitor light up anyone you see fit.

The stop following rule is to prevent nubs on gmod from harrasing people. People on gmod tend to act childish so if someone doesn't like someone they will go out of their way to follow that person every round. If someone is following you because they know you are a T then you failed to do your job as a T and be sneaky and not get caught and you should just accept your fate and go out guns ablazin. Maybe you'll clutch and rek everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "this guy is a Traitor but I am not kos'ing him" - Jake1o - 09-09-2016, 04:06 AM