Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

balancing suggestions for the bow

If your problem is them getting away with it easier, I'll just make the bow/arrow leave DNA. I originally wanted to do that, but it 100% slipped my mind. Also do the victims not 'yell' when they die? Every victim should play a fairly audible death sound upon dying to the bow.

Sure at close quarters it can be a lot easier to use, but what weapon isn't though? You're making it sound like it fires like a machine gun. When you shoot you gotta press right click to load an arrow, pull it back then left click to shoot again, it's more complicated to use than a simple hold left click weapon, and a lot slower. To pull back time alone to full power is two seconds. The arrow wont bodyshot kill unless fully charged(it's also the upper body/head only).

So if you miss the first shot, and they notice you shot at them. That gives them over two seconds(now including the time you have to re-load an arrow) to turn around and call you out.

Actually, after investigating, I'm glad you brought this up. I just found a strange issue that allows people to get 1-shot body shot kills while not at full power sometimes. I resolved it and will apply it in the next update though. Making it so you MUST ALWAYS be fully charged to do max damage. (and it takes two seconds to get to fully charged with the bow). I'll also see what I can do about making the arrows and kills from the bow leave DNA.
Find

Messages In This Thread
balancing suggestions for the bow - Fresh - 09-30-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: balancing suggestions for the bow - Brassx - 10-01-2016, 11:58 AM