Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UNID'ed bodies gray area

The situation you described was not RDM in my eyes. You are allowed to use logic. If you go in a room with 1 way in and 1 way out and it's you and 2 others then you leave the room, hear gunshots, and return to a dead body seconds later I would 100% kill the other person that was in the room. 75% of reports where a T is reporting an inno, the T is just salty that they got caught on their T round and died. I advise any staff who read this to keep that in mind when handling reports.

The rule that you have to tell someone to ID a body before shooting them is more for if you suspect that they killed them but don't have any evidence. An example of this would be on the map ttt_canyon. Lets say you walk from the lowest room on the map (the one that has the bridge that connects to the 3 story house.) up to the open area next to the box room. You see a person walking around and an unided body near them. You'd assume that person may have killed the unided body but it is an open area and you came from a room underneath never having previously been up near the box room. This is a good time to ask them to ID the body before you just start guns ablazin. Some people on TTT would use any flaw in the rule to kill someone just because they want to shoot their guns. If we had no rule to ask someone to ID the body plenty of people would have shot and killed the person in the example above with the reason, "he was standing right next to an unided body."

I am only a +member so my comment doesn't hold as much weight as it used to but I'm sure brass would agree with everything I said above. I hope this adds some clarity to the situation for some people and maybe Brass will find a way to add a shorter version of this to the rules. xD
Find

Messages In This Thread
UNID'ed bodies gray area - DogboyG - 10-01-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - Fresh - 10-01-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - Terran - 10-01-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - DogboyG - 10-01-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - Mougwi - 10-01-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - Dreadark - 10-01-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - Mougwi - 10-01-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - Jake1o - 10-01-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - Kuro - 10-01-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: UNID'ed bodies gray area - Jake1o - 10-01-2016, 08:53 PM