Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2

People have been saying you deserve a second chance, but to be clear, you've had multiple chances already. Your ban wasn't based off one offense, but rather a series of domino effects that all led into eachother.
As I recall, at several points during this effect, some of the staff members approached you personally trying to stop what was happening, I'd count each one of those times as a chance.
With that being said, I wouldn't classify this as a second chance, but a chance at redemption after it being so long.

Even with that cleared up, what you did was unacceptable and clearly was apart of something that was built up over time, not just a spur of the moment rampage. You were a well respected admin of the server with a responsibility to uphold the rules and literally just not do what you did. You exploded and said a lot of things - whether those were your true feelings or not, nobody can tell. I would rather people not base their opinions on you based off conversations you've had with them - faking friendship isn't hard, and you're pretty good at it from what I remember (not meant in an offensive way). Maybe I'm just salty you never bothered to try to make things right with me on a personal level after you just dumped me randomly, I dunno.

I don't think it's possible for you to be on the server and play with people like myself (albeit I don't play much anymore), Tobias, Grass, or anyone else you encountered without there being some sort of tension or awkwardness to be honest, it really doesn't matter how hard you try, what you said won't disappear and your feelings towards each other stay, which is gonna be a real pain in the ass.

I don't get what kind of attachment you have to the server that you still want to come back after all that's happened, I don't know if you've tried other servers, but I don't think you're ready to be unbanned, or you'll ever be. I would support you being unbanned on just the forums, and maybe from there you can slowly involve yourself and prove you wont just be a burden by getting along with people on the shoutbox and making meaningful inputs on things. I would support that.

As for being unbanned on the server, I have to -1 it.
To be clear, +1 towards just a forum unban on his main.

- That Thrakos Noob

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - feks - 04-03-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Kcat - 04-03-2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Brassx - 04-03-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Unpoke - 04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Chosen - 04-03-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - fancy - 04-03-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Grassx - 04-03-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Unpoke - 04-03-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Daniel/McNuggie ban appeal #2 - Kuro - 04-04-2017, 04:43 PM