Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Realms Pet Suggestions(Thanks Chosen)

I'll post my whole thing here and Zott might add it , but he doesn't have to because (sorry Zott) mine is different by a bit...

FIRSTLY!
The Intro!
A new NPC would be added to the Lobby (as Lobby is probably the easiest to implement this into) outside near the garage. This NPC would be called "The BeastMaster" and would have a pet rat near him named "Joey" (Just for looks and for a few quests/training). All dialogue is up to Brass as I'm just suggesting the mechanics/implementation of Pets STRICTLY FOR REALMS AND LOBBY. When you talk to him you will recieve your first pet (Which is NOT a cosmetic) from a selection of four different pets, starter pets listed below with stats and the explanation to stats after.
How do the stats work?
HP- Health Points, easy enough its how many "Hits" you can take. 12 HP? You can take 12 hits from an attack that deals 1 Damage.
DF- Defense, reduces the damage taken by attacks. Each point in defense reduces the incoming damage by 1.25%, so 2 DF will reduce damage by 2.5% for a Pet.
SP- Speed, how fast your pet can attack. At 0 Speed you attack every 4 ticks of the server, max speed is 10 where you attack in 1 tick. Every 3 points in speed increase how fast you attack in by 1 tick.
AT- Attack, how much damage you do with attacks and skills. Every point in damage increase your attack by 1 and every 5 increases your minimum damage, example: Attack stat of 1 means you will deal 1-1 damage, Attack stat of 2 means 1-2 damage, Attack stat of 5 means 2-5 damage.

Hope you like those ideas, all are subject to change or whatever.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realms Pet Suggestions(Thanks Chosen) - Chosen - 04-07-2017, 01:31 AM