The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More Hunter Complaints.

Okay, so, even after the last escapade where people completely entrap the hunter, nobody seems to care that blocking the hunter is obviously something you shouldnt do.
Firstly, I've noticed that the hunter can still be trapped in a case of people with nothing to do but wait for the round to end.
And secondly, my main complaint after dealing with a server of people blocking doors in a small spawn leaving me with 20 hp and then death, it's that we really need a way to either make it so the hunter can walk through people during preparing or so that Brassx can just make it so people stop like he had to do with leaving the server right before someone kills you.
Remember that this is most definitely fueled by anger, as my past 2 hunter rounds almost ended instantly due to this stuff, and this one most recently ended up doing such.

People shouldn't be able to decide to stand infront of 3 doors exiting spawn, shooting down a somewhat narrow "hallway" (due to invisible barriers) and take a hunter down to death/ near death because it guarantees them loot.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Messages In This Thread
More Hunter Complaints. - fancy - 05-27-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: More Hunter Complaints. - Halaman - 05-27-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: More Hunter Complaints. - Beebee1303 - 05-27-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: More Hunter Complaints. - Unpoke - 05-27-2017, 05:00 PM
RE: More Hunter Complaints. - Brassx - 05-27-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: More Hunter Complaints. - TJ1524 - 05-27-2017, 06:02 PM