Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cheesenips - Constant Trolling/Mic Spam/Attempted RDM

You want a guy banned for a little bit of mic spam and a single RDM? Seems kind of silly. Mic spam is annoying but easy to deal with. A simple vbat or gag does the trick. In your video you say he doesn't stop until doctor rat asks him to stop. If he stopped when asked to then what's the problem?

I have played with the guy a decent amount over the last month or so and he is def annoying but it wasn't so bad to the point I had to clientside mute him. (I have to for a few others.)

This report seems like you have been gathering "evidence" for a while to try to get rid of him because you don't like him. You aren't going to like everyone you play with on a public server. Someone applying for mod should def be able to distinguish between when someone needs a ban and just needs dealt with in less extreme ways.

P.S. Also, before you say "it's not a single RDM like I said in the report." I did see that but there was no evidence for that.

All of this being said, I will admit I know nothing of the ban issued by Kcat. Maybe he is worse than I have experienced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: cheesenips - Constant Trolling/Mic Spam/Attempted RDM - Jake1o - 12-10-2017, 12:12 AM