Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another Suggestion Thread, For Another Time

I think instead of expanding the server with so many traits, suffixes, etc the server needs to cut back. The server had hit a point where it had a good amount of content in it in terms of suffixes/traits. Right now the server feels very cluttered which is one of the reasons I stopped playing. Another reason I stopped playing is the screen effects, look downs, and traits movement which made the game not fun at all and just gave me a headache. Walking into the blue circle from the book godlike and having to consonantly pull up makes me nauseous. The color my screen turns when I get hit with something. It can be annoying. It does not happen too often but when it does it's just too annoying. I think the server development should focus on things to reward players for loyalty and add more late game content for the people who play the most and donate the most. Playing TTT is fun but knowing each round amounts to very little, it's a little discouraging. Anyway, in summary, the server has too many little things, and a lot of the traits that happen so infrequently they're kinda just there, and there is not too much late game content. Compared to other servers this one defiantly takes the cake in terms of content and I honestly don't know why new players don't stick around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Suggestion Thread, For Another Time - Aresuft - 01-02-2018, 04:12 PM