Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another Suggestion Thread, For Another Time

(Aresuft said something about screen effects and cutting back on suffixes that I have no idea how to quote in addition to Halanta's post. I'd disagree, mostly because the server is based around these things to begin with. I would agree with limiting the amount of suffixes and traits that impair movement or sight, however- as these are basic elements of any game, and are extremely hindering when removed from a player.)
@Aresuft I figured I shouldn't have started with a suffix that effected the screen, I knew someone would probably read it and ignore the rest of the post. Regardless, that was actually the only one that effects the player's screen, and I only intended it to flash as a visual indicator that the person had taken additional damage, much like an advanced version of the already-in-the-game red flash that occurs when you're shot (in the head, I think?).

(01-02-2018, 05:48 PM)Halanta Claus Wrote:  I agree with Aresuft, more late game content.

I thought of a Crystal Combiner. Something like combining a Reload Crystal and Dimension Crystal to get a Restocking Crystal. It basically is a reload and dimension crystal in one crystal[.]

@Halanta This was pretty much my goal, was to add additional items to strive for in "late game". A lot of the primordials I suggested have a lot of individual potential to be very strong given the right combination of traits, suffixes, and otherwise are just really cool (Condemned, for example). I was also thinking about a crystal that was essentially just two crystals in one, but I felt like it would make the other crystals powercreeped and essentially useless, which I didn't want to happen.

Also, Tobias makes a good point. We should work on being friendly to new players. Usually if I see someone is trying to have a good time (even if they're RDMing or something) I'll cut them some slack and try to have a good time with them. I think a lot of our playerbase would do well to follow suit, and give people a chance even if they're breaking the rules when they first join.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Suggestion Thread, For Another Time - Nivendo - 01-02-2018, 06:16 PM