The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Brawlers Guild

I am a gigantic WoW fan. And being a gigantic WoW fan i can't help seeing some elements of WoW that could fit right in into events. One of those things is the Brawlers Guild. The brawlers guild is a place where you fight 1v1 versus mechanically intense bosses. There are 4 bosses per rank and 13 ranks in total. Now i completely understand that that is a lot of bosses but the number isn't important i just want you to see the concept of it. Anyways I think that something like the Brawlers Guild would have a place within the lobby. Entry fee wise i feel that something like the Forerunner fragments would be perfect since they're kinda shit otherwise. The way i'd like to differenciate the Brawlers Guild from the FRG is by making thhe FRG event more like a boss rush. The better players would be those that learn the mechanics of the different fights and are able to pull them off in succesion. The only problem i see would be if the bosses were too easy and a skilled player could take on all of them without any challenge and get the best loot easily. I know this is shoddily put together and i'd be happy if you guys helped build on this concept Smile The reason i want something like this is because when i'm waking up there's nobody online since there's a timezone difference, so i want to do something whilst waiting Smile
Find

Messages In This Thread
Brawlers Guild - Nytemart - 05-27-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Brawlers Guild - Black Parade is DEAD - 05-27-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Brawlers Guild - Nytemart - 05-27-2018, 02:03 AM
RE: Brawlers Guild - Black Parade is DEAD - 05-27-2018, 05:57 AM