Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I've Been Banned For No Reason & Don't Know Why *Please Fix!*

(03-04-2015, 11:52 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  .... bro. you were banned for the reason "multiple ghosting"

STEAM_0:1:44361666 TheBaconWarrior Excessive Ghosting 3:24pm - 04 Mar, 2015 Not Applicable.

ban list can prove, this kid is annoying and a wannabe troll, he would mic spam and was just a general annoyance.

It's called hyperactivity, You have no right to treat me like that, I'm a human being just like you if not more, I don't know what randomness is coming out of your mouth but I'm not a troll & Have you ever heard of HYPERACTIVITY?! It's not excessive man, I literally "MICSPAMMED" as you said it about 2 times for less than 5 seconds. Stop Hating!
Jesus Christ EVERYONE in this serv is against me dude. just never reply to me again. Please just don't, this always happens and as humiliating as it is, to be as honest as I am, I'm fucking crying right now, I can't take this and I don't know How I'm supposed to explain myself!..

Look I give up, if you want me out of your Miserably "HAPPY" Life, so be it. I'm 14 Years old and I spend 24/7 of my time online, you guess why. never turns out the way it should! I'll just go off and fucking kill myself if that's what you fucking want!
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've Been Banned For No Reason & Don't Know Why *Please Fix!* - TheBaconWarrior - 03-05-2015, 12:02 AM