Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I've Been Banned For No Reason & Don't Know Why *Please Fix!*

(03-05-2015, 12:06 AM)Terran Wrote:  Christ, man, you're way over the top. You got permanently banned on NTG for being a bully.
TheBaconWarrior Advertising, Trolling, RDMx2 + Evade. Make an appeal at http://www.nexttiergaming.org if you feel this was unjust.

Sorry for bringing up "THAT" website, but this just goes to show it really didn't work out, man.

TheBaconWarrior Advertising, seriously man, if you would happen to go on my channel, first off, If I were to troll, you'd see T-R-O-L-L-I-N-G V-I-D-E-O-S On it. NOT G-A-M-E-P-L-A-Y-S. Second: Evades must have been disconnections, cos if you HAVE THOSE FUC KING proofs you would see that i reconnected, I have major Conection problems here and between the 13hours i've been on this serv, my dad changed the adapter for wired connection.
You all got it wrong, you always do, I never have the required proofs! I always end up on these fuckin random situations. Nobody ever believes me, just, it's not worth Living for shit! WHAT DO YOU THINK. whatever the fuk you do? AND NO I WAS NOT A BULLY, I"M A VICTIM god damnit, DO I HAVE TO "STORY" MY ENTIRE FUCKING PERSONAL LIFE? GO FOR IT, ASK ME, ASK ME NOW! BECAUSE UNTIL THEN, SOMEBODY'S OBVIOUSLY GOING TO SAY AGAIN, AS THEY SAID IN THE SERVER, "UNTIL THEN YOU CAN KINDLY GO KILL YOURSELF, BITCH". I guess that guy was full of Colourful Ideas, But I'd Never think they would be that good. I refuse to live like this And I know it can never get any better, I tried so many times to get it fixed but everything always went worse, life ain't worth shit at this point. I don't want anyone to say anything about me anymore. Hopefully you're all happy, I'll get rid of the so called "Problem" myself
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've Been Banned For No Reason & Don't Know Why *Please Fix!* - TheBaconWarrior - 03-05-2015, 12:25 AM