The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disable One-Clip Chaos For Certain Maps

Hey. I'm not one to trash on one-clip. It's not a bad gamemode if you can aim, but it should be modified for assists like normal gungame and so that people can actually progress their guns when their kills get stolen and they run out of ammunition, or it should at least be modified to allow people to reload their guns, similar to the fearful tier.
It could use some disabling on certain maps, as well. frg_swanpark_ttt_final, for example, will literally spawn you in a suicide room that is inescapable. It's similar to the castle map (the one with the key objective that everyone abuses) where it can spawn you into suicide at any given point. Not to mention, it should probably be disabled on maps with underground areas. Spawning and then having to search for other players for 30 seconds before you both run out of ammo and walk away is pretty annoying.
Just my two cents, I guess. I know a lot of players feel the same. The minigame doesn't need to be removed, but it should definitely be changed.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Disable One-Clip Chaos For Certain Maps - Nivendo - 07-29-2018, 07:29 AM