Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Donator page should get an overhaul

s-sorry, no bully was intended
if I could HTML I'd try to help but I'm dumbo

What about more in-game incentives? Something like the Spin2Win, but for donors. Flashy stuff that looks cool and attracts attention.

Cosmetics for like, special crate opening graphics or fancy colored drops to appeal could be something. Wouldn't change game-play, either.

Give VIP's a daily special challenge to do, some sort of simple in-game "minigame" like whack a mole to have a chance to win stuff. Slot machines could use a change, they're kinda defunct and ignored ATM. It'd be nice to be able to spin them faster or auto-spin them (Perhaps for a slight cost?), maybe you could implement a roulette wheel (Not an actual model/prop, just something like spin2win, let's say you have a big wheel and you select what you think it'll be and watch it spin).

oh oh oh!!
You should have a sort of bingo card, or one of those like, punch one hole a day monthly things. Play 1 hour a day, punch a hole, VIPs get an extra punch, more punches = more guaranteed stuff or something. Daily incentives to go on.

Maybe VIPs could get an extra slot for the lobby quests, i.e stuff like Buckshot Eliminator or The Drop Shot.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Donator page should get an overhaul - Terran - 08-09-2018, 04:38 AM