Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Donator page should get an overhaul

Bloodwynd is a big bully, but yeah. I haven't gotten to see the starter weapons (I mean, not the "new" ones) so I'm not exactly sure how they work, but I thought it came with a primary and secondary? I remember at the start of the server we got a free primary/secondary waaay back. But yeah, a more customizable starting gun could keep people happy. Especially if they got to keep it even after reaching X level.

Sort of like how in an RPG, you get your level 1 sword, but if you want to you can use it all the way to the final boss, just by giving it new upgrades and features and stuff. Might be a bit silly though. I'd like it anyways. Higher in-game level, more/new stuff it gets...Nothing crazy and no special traits or suffixes or anything that could cause people to ignore cool primordials/godlikes/etc, but...yeah.

(08-09-2018, 04:47 AM)Brassx Wrote:  CC2

id like to see more usage out of your gun designer system, it was really fun to think of cool stuff, and if its not too crazy, good suggestions should get the person an untradeable copy. I wonder what the community's opinion on that would be.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Donator page should get an overhaul - Terran - 08-09-2018, 05:21 AM