The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Revitalization of the Classics

So, I know that people are going to look at this and go "lol pointless" "lmao caring about guns below prim? get a life loser" "fkn worthless dev time MORE FISHING", but...

I really like the classics of FRG. I still use the Bellum Letale and the Nighthawk to this day, and I have a suffixed Glock-a-doodle-do which is h*Ckin fun (umpty dumpty is poop though), and since there's a way to "Upgrade" godlikes into Extincts, I'd like to see that extended to more things.

Being able to turn the Bellum, the Nighthawk, the Doodle Glock and Umpty Dumpty (Hylian Shield, Ninjato) into something with a bit more kick and flair would be fun. It should follow around the same rules of how those Godlike Shards worked, i.e X of an item obtained by Y, plus X coins to create it. If people think this is decent, I'd happily think of what the upgrades could be and the changes, but otherwise I'd leave it up to Brass.

I just feel its stupid how little anything is valued due to power creep (content creep?), and this might be a way to "keep stuff alive". Also, I think the original tier of the gun should stay the same. Nighthawks would still be Legendary, Umpty Dumpty's Rare. I don't want to create more primordials or anything stupid like that.

Anyways. Yeah.

Old Nighthawk:
Accuracy: 17%
Clip: -4
Damage: 32%
Firerate: -20%
Mobility: 6%
Stability: 18%
*The final bullet of the clip deals double damage

Upgraded Nighthawk:
Accuracy: 24%
Clip: -4
Damage: 32%
Firerate: 0%
Mobility: 12%
Stability: 24%
*The final bullet of the clip deals double damage. The second-to-last bullet has a 50% chance to deal double damage. The third to last bullet has a 33% chance. The first bullet has a 25%.

This is just kinda a thought of what could be done.

Messages In This Thread
Revitalization of the Classics - Terran - 08-15-2018, 12:52 PM
RE: Revitalization of the Classics - Kuro - 08-15-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Revitalization of the Classics - God. - 09-05-2018, 03:48 AM