Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ways to add more uniques and variety

To be honest, this was mostly a big excuse to get some community suggestions added in :^) I'm not asking for a ton of uniques to be released each update but maybe have a bit more introduced.

From what I've seen, uniques are only really used if they have their own unique mechanics attached to them like like the scaredy bunny and the slasher. Even the Glock-a-doodle-do is used for lyrus fights sometimes in order to pump out more damage. Unless it's just a god awful gun like the Lazarus and Cataclysm, it will get used by people. Remember the bellum?  It used to be the meta gun before everyone and their mother had guns with double shoot. I still see people (albeit mostly lower levels) use the Nighthawk and save it's last bullet for an instant 90 damage shot.

While I can't really argue for having more rare and lower tier guns added, I still see legendary and primordial to be a perfect spot to get some more uniques added. While most of them do become key fodder, if done right they can be quite valuable. Look at the Scaredy Bunny. It's one of the rarer legendaries, has an unique ability and used to be really sought after (until we got so many bw books and shurikens).

Last 2 unique guns were the Nephilim and the Serenity. The Nephilim is still used by people since it's quite a strong vector. Especially those that had the chance to come with more traits. The Serenity has seen it's fair share of used when it came out but doesn't really appear these days due to it being pretty boring for a gun with an unique base. Sure it comes with reload on headshot, but since heroics from egg 3 had a high chance to come with that trait too, it doesn't appear as useful as it should be.

TL;DR I'm still begging for more uniques to be added :>)
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ways to add more uniques and variety - Vhoxel - 10-02-2018, 10:46 AM