Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Gemini Zodiac

(10-16-2018, 01:27 AM)Axe Wrote:  Actually the more I think about it the more I like it. I retract my statement (my previous -1). I was trying to make a scenario proving it was bad but ended up making a scenario where it was good. If you clicked d and made the gemini move to the right (AS LONG AS HE LOOKED THE WAY YOU LOOKED) and you clicked a as soon as possible then it would be difficult to tell who the decoy was.  The real person would move left and the decoy would move right so it would be hard to tell. Also this would make the gemini slightly skillful because the person would need to deploy the decoy without giving away which direction the decoy was deployed in and would need to not make movements that were like the decoy (initially). HOWEVER, if the decoy doesn't face the same direction you facing when you deploy it then it will suck.

+1

Ah, It would still be facing the direction you are, just sort of sidestepping with the forward movement animation.

(10-16-2018, 01:21 AM)frosto Wrote:  I feel like a buff for gemini is needed, but it seems most buffs suggested for gemini still makes it one of the less desirable Zodiac traits.

There will always be a less desirable trait, This buff is just capitalizing on what the zodiac is about.
Find

Messages In This Thread
[Buff] Gemini Zodiac - Jerk Butt - 10-15-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: [Buff] Gemini Zodiac - frosto - 10-16-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: [Buff] Gemini Zodiac - Axe - 10-16-2018, 01:27 AM
RE: [Buff] Gemini Zodiac - Jerk Butt - 10-16-2018, 01:48 AM
RE: [Buff] Gemini Zodiac - Terran - 10-16-2018, 02:32 AM