The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks

Vitality crystals, instead of just boosting max health which feels counterpart to the whole point of how crystals were made, should have a different effect. Djinn crystals are just a pure DPS boost with an added, extremely powerful effect. Proposal:

Vitality Crystals will passively "regen" health to the wearer when out of combat (haven't damaged someone/been damaged for, say, 10 seconds) to 60-80 health (depending on the crystal). Regen rates could vary, not sure what'd be a good choice.

Djinn Crystals would have a chance upon taking damage to "counter" with a djinn ball. It'd move much faster than the current ones, and would do the same damage, but would not provide heals. This would be more balanced as it'd be a more defensive effect rather than what it currently is (A flat DPS boost.)

Alternate Proposal:

Vitality and Djinn crystals would NOT be able to be used in a Crystal Synergizer. People would have to choose between the combo effect of two "Weaker" crystals, or the benefit of one "powerful" crystal. Possibly this could be excluded for events.

The amount of flak I'll get for this will be ginormous, but I stand by my point. I do not think these crystals are fair in -ANY- way.

Messages In This Thread
Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks - Terran - 11-23-2018, 07:14 PM