Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks

I've been making this point since they came out:
I think as TTT gets stronger and its easier to acquire better weapons, the boosted HP is something that will inevitably come so long as the progression of "fun" deliberates to an item being more OP.
However, I do believe that the crystals gave a more than intended effect.

I've always said that they should boost 10-15 HP. Thats enough to substantiate using the crystal, as it gives you an extra hit for event bosses to survive as well as the extra survivability in TTT, without making it so you have a flat out advantage over anyone who doesnt have one.

And as for the Djinn crystal, I personally believe it should have a more unique effect, though given how /many/ there are now, I think the most you could expect from it now is a slight nerf, such as having each ball do 15 damage and healing for 10.
(though I dont even believe it's necessary, the only thing I believe that the djinns at this point sponsor is combo weapons, which I love. And because of that I dont believe they should be changed, but rather it should be used to show how combos/ synergies are great and should be endorsed as new items get added)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks - Fancy Typhlosion - 11-23-2018, 07:48 PM