Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks

I'm going to apply the vitality crystal changes to TTT, and see how that goes for now. I think that's a fair change that ultimately doesn't change its viability TOO much, but makes it have a direct counter: skillful shooting (headshots).

So to recap:
  • Vitality crystal users now take more headshot damage. The amount of extra headshot damage they take is the same as their Health stat, as a %. i.e. 15 hp vitality crystal = 15% more headshot damage. This does nothing on events.

It basically makes a vitality user require the same amount of headshots to kill as someone not using it. So if you have a +20hp Vitality crystal, you take 20% more headshot damage.

Say you have a weapon that deals 43 headshot damage, thats 43% of a normal 100hp persons HP. Now if you increase that by 20% for a 120 hp person, its 51.6, which is 43% of 120 hp.

If this is too much, I can make the extra headshot damage only apply to certain weapon types.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks - Brassx - 11-25-2018, 04:35 PM