Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks

Cool, thanks. As long as it 100% applies to deagles/rifles and that sort, I'm happy. Also, sort of low-key, but shotguns REALLY get bummed from vitality crystals. I usually don't get a good kill even point-blank, and I don't even LIKE shotguns.

Also, any strong opinions on Djinn crystals? I get that its an even rarer, uber-special crystal, but there's a lot of them and honestly I find it insanely overpowered. Not just strong, actually overpowered, to the point where it wins fights for me constantly.

I like my idea of how the weaker a gun is, the stronger the Djinn crystal is; people have to use low-tier guns for challenges, quests and stuff, and this would benefit them. But the stronger a gun is, the less the crystal's effects would be; what Un_DEAD said (Oh yeah and as far as the Djinn is concerned, remove healing from them OR reduce the apr by a lot and increase the time ot takes to regen the Djinn proc.) makes a LOT OF SENSE to me.

The healing from Djinn crystals is pretty ridiculous, but its nothing compared to the flat damage boost. But if it benefited lower level guns to bring them up to a better playing field and make it easier to use, that sounds better than just making the strongest guns already...stronger. I mean, does a Molten Mac10 or an Extinct Thrakos really need free DPS boosts and heals?
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proposed Vitalty Crystal/Djinn Crystal reworks - Terran - 11-25-2018, 05:14 PM