The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New weekly quest (Similar to cog).

Since the cog quest got buffed, I was thinking that it'd be nice to have another sort of weekly quest, focused on everyone's favorite challenge: No team damage.

So, maybe in a way to help thin out the amount of reactionary or pre-emptive fire, the weekly quest would be something like "Get 100 rightful kills without team damage over X", or something like "Get # kills X rounds without damaging a team-mate". Something like that, whichever.

The rewards system should be a bit more special though. My proposal is that when you select the quest, you can have some sliders to determine what you want to receive. The options would be:

Crates
Coins
Keys
Specials

"Specials" would be a range of things from runes to rubies to special weapons. The basic deciding factor would be to choose how much you want to put into one section. I.E:

You could do 25% crates, keys, coins and Special rolls. Or you could do 50/50 between two, 100% in one, etc.

Not only that, but there should be some ways to change it up. Maybe you could choose for a higher maximum potential, but a worse minimum. So, instead of the standard 30-50 crates, you could risk it and go 10-70.

Of course, crates/coins would give significantly more than the keys/specials, but what order exactly I'm not sure. You could risk the quest and do 100% in Specials, meaning you'd get NO keys, coins or crates, but you have a chance at a unique gun and maybe cool runes or even a ruby drop. But if you wanted to get a guaranteed drop, you could go for crates or coins or keys.

Opinions? I know EVERYBODY loves no-team damage challenges, they're my favorite honestly. +1 if you want to be cool.

Messages In This Thread
New weekly quest (Similar to cog). - Terran - 11-25-2018, 09:56 PM