The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This needs to be made perfectly clear

Ok, so every time I'm on the server, I am constantly asked to do the following:

1) Fix my item because X broke it
2) Wipe our event cooldowns because X server broke
3) Can you fix this issue with X addon
4) Can you reimburse me due to X bug

And so on. Now, this needs to be made perfectly clear, I do not have authorization from Brassx to do any of the previous except fix addons if they were made specifically by me.

These addons include and may not be limited to:
  • Challenge Scrolls
  • Certain Crates(Hellfire, Crate of Misery I's/II's, Enhanceable Crate III)
  • Certain Godlikes that were made specifically by me
  • Server Hopper
  • Coinflip to some extent(with the wheel visuals, not the internal code/refunds)

And probably a bit more but those are the main ones, but these addons may also have limitations that I can NOT fix myself, such as the back end of the 50/50 code(how rolls are done).

Now, even if I made the addon, I do not have permission from Brassx to give refunds of any kind due to bugs. If you require a refund or need a bug fixed, please post it in bug reports either on the forums or on the server.

I am also going to make one more thing perfectly clear: I am no longer going to be answering any questions pertaining to drop chances. I have talked to Brassx and we have both agree'd that I should cease doing that from now on.

If you have any questions now on what I'm allowed to do for you, reply to this thread with it and I will answer whether or not it is in my jurisdiction to do so.
Find

Messages In This Thread
This needs to be made perfectly clear - tobiasxz-usagi - 01-06-2019, 03:27 PM