Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Is this a good idea
trash
good idea
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new weekend idea

The initial idea on why wind posted this is because I said something very similar to it. My interpretation to it was that it was so random that this only happens basically like it would only happen once and was super limited that more people would play during those days. Brass would decide a one weekend event (sat, sun) of any weekend of any year where the unique drops were severely dropped in chance, I'm talking like 1 in 20 for the normal godlikes, like 75% reduced for the ones like Morgoth's sword because I don't know the chance.

The cooldowns of every event that you ejoin would be increased to 12 hours, VIP or no VIP, and no rune of refreshing can be used. To make it so the prices of the current holders wouldn't get so mad, Any event that you have to ejoin get simultaneously cooldowns, meaning you can only do one of them per 12 hours. To make it further fair, alts that can trade aren't allowed either unless they're like level 50. This would make more people play TTT in the meantime because they would want to watch their cooldowns.

Knowing that you only get 3 chances makes deciding on what event you want to attempt to get the godlike from very hard because there's so many events with small amount of godlikes that we would like to see being used more.

I don't know what should happen if your team fails, but maybe that's where you can rune of refreshing?

It's that or you could do what wind was going to suggest but then decided not to because it's a little more greedy of us to suggest because Tobi just lowered them. That idea being incorporate double challenge kills weekend or some increased challenge kills thing.
Find

Messages In This Thread
new weekend idea - wind - 02-22-2019, 04:42 AM
RE: new weekend idea - TJ1524 - 02-22-2019, 04:51 AM
RE: new weekend idea - Terran - 02-22-2019, 05:49 AM
RE: new weekend idea - wind - 02-22-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: new weekend idea - MicroBoss - 02-22-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: new weekend idea - Kuro - 02-22-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: new weekend idea - Brassx - 02-22-2019, 03:15 PM
RE: new weekend idea - Terran - 02-22-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: new weekend idea - TJ1524 - 02-22-2019, 06:59 PM