Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

Sketchy? You mean saying he wanted to mess with people? I can see how you'd think that would be sketchy but such a clear cut blatant scam is so easily proven and dealt with.. So much so that things like that simply do not happen here very often. I've dealt with pretty much all cases of such incidents.

If you guys legit think jerk butt is dumb enough to do that kind of blatant scam, while on super thin ice, your opinions here are questionable and most likely irrelevant to the discussion. Honestly some of you are blinded by your blind hate, and you claim to hate 'scammers' or 'jerk butts scams despite being no solid evidence of anything' but then cheer about someone ACTUALLY scamming someone else? Fuckin' sickening guys. I've demoted for less.

The fact of the matter is, even if jerk were trying to scam the guy(which would be such a clear-cut case, the perma ban would be dished out extremely promptly), the person in question ended up scamming jerk butt instead... Which completely ruins any kind of case or claims you guys may have had against him. Cheering him on in your private discord doesn't reflect well at all, and further incentivizing him to actually go through with the scams actually puts you as accomplices to the scam. Which means there's now a more solid case against you guys working together to scam jerk butt, than jerk butt actually scamming others.. Nice work there, really backfired didn't it? Absolutely disgusting.

Just to set things straight, I have no reason to defend jerk butt. He's on my shit list, especially for breaking my trust, but I can clearly see when someone is not being treated fairly. You all have it already made up in your minds that he's the devil and scams everyone he trades. One of the examples I was given about a 'scam' he made was someone telling him to pay 85k for an item, and him doing it. Despite someone else offering the guy a possibly higher valued item before hand, which is totally on the seller for not looking at/accepting (BECAUSE THE SELLER TOLD JERKBUTT TO OFFER 85k FOR THE ITEM). If that doesn't show you how fucking dumb you're being- looking for every little reason to get rid of him, I don't know what to tell you.

If you doubt me just look at my track record for dealing with such situations, hell, I demoted excel for less than what you guys did to jerk butt just now.

Also to be clear: I don't ban people on 'he said she said's". I need solid evidence, and a testimony is usually not enough. Any 'clear' evidence you guys may have thought you had against jerk butt is not clear. Innocent until PROVEN guilty, not the otherway around.

It's also clear by the posts above that said people are already against jerk butt. I'm well aware who's in the private discord together and what has been said, and no I have not been involved with any of this and I don't even know the person in question, nor have I spoken to them.

I'll post more on the matter soon, but just know I am not happy at all with any of you. Jerk butt shouldn't have been trying to do dumb pranks like that to make a group of people that already hate him, hate him even more, but regardless that doesn't mean he deserves to be scammed, and it especially doesn't excuse the scam and endorsing said scam. You guys are all making it on my shit list, and I'll decide what to do about it soon.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Brassx - 05-04-2019, 08:17 AM