Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

mystery scamming/blackmail

This entire fiasco is an embarrassment when this is supposed to be a gaming community where people come together to play a game and have fun. I've read through everything that we have available and while I won't pass any judgement without seeing trade logs and other relevant information that may yet not be currently available I wanted to say something. I hope when this issue comes to an end that a severe punishment is issued. This is absolutely disgusting behavior and it shouldn't be tolerated on FRG; the amount of edited screenshots and the behavior in them in an attempt to scam is completely unacceptable.

Mystery as a side note, I'm not casting any blame on you or anyone else until we find out what actually happened but I want to say something. You need to take a step back and look at yourself and how you're treating others. This is an issue that goes beyond just a game because I'm a firm believer that the narcissism and self entitlement people show online is a reflection of how they actually think and the behavior they can eventually develop. Most people on this server are probably in their core development years and it's disheartening to see how quickly you would disregard common decency by using a form of a loophole and how quickly you wanted to pin the blame on Sardine. I can't believe Sardine would gamble away an item that wasn't his without getting prior agreement from the person who owned it. I've done item 50/50s with Sardine in the past and he has always honored his deals and he isn't the type of person who would try to scam others. In addition to this the way you constantly tried to take personal digs on your "so-called" friend Burnsy when it looked like he was trying to steer you in the right direction is further evidence of self entitlement and importance where you feel you deserve special treatment.

I realize you'll probably disregard everything I've said but I'm only saying this because of my history with my work and with people in general and I'm seeing the warning signs that I don't like to see especially considering I feel you're on the younger end of the age spectrum. I work with people who have had issues a lot and many of which stem from tics that I'm seeing in your interactions with other people.

Messages In This Thread
mystery scamming/blackmail - Red Lightning - 09-16-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - Mystery - 09-16-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - Mamba - 09-16-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - BURNSY - 09-16-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - koNk¡ ® - 09-16-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - lil yeet - 09-16-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - Mousey - 09-16-2019, 11:31 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - Brassx - 09-17-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - Mystery - 09-17-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - Hala - 09-17-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: mystery scamming/blackmail - Kazen - 09-17-2019, 08:03 PM