Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Universal Submachine Pistol

Wall of text with personal opinions incoming!
Usurper is a no because holy fuck you would shred bosses due to the fact that you can ignore mechanics and the health drop doesn't mean much if you pay attention and aren't the kiter. BabyFace has literally no downside but a crafting trait taking up a slot. Orb Weaver is honestly okay because FUCK SPIDERS. Reality marble is a neat idea as it let's you force a class and increases fireballs but with crafting it's just too broken with the 2x fireball. Wishbone idea is also neat but well player zombies are rare enough and are necromancers best thing. Lavradour should have a better effect because as is it's kinda bleh. I love the idea for snowbird. Sovereign seems kinda.... broken as there is no negatives if anyone is using a rainbow gun or melee and there are lots of those. Epitaph is neat maybe make a secondary that has a synergy with it say *launches people*. Quicksilver should be like its much counterpart and stay dead as holy fuck guaranteed moby on kill barely any reload or deploy speed and 20% mobility the downsides of clip is negated whilst the fire rate negates the damage downside maybe make it less stacked and tank its accuracy. Asterios is neat but maybe give it it's own effect and/or make it a prim so its actually unique. An unlikely with Asterios' current effect would make crafting even more stacked. This is if the stats are well... kept. Some of the ideas are neat and I would like to see them in game but not in such a unbalanced way. Overall however, it is a -1 from me.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Universal Submachine Pistol - Bezerker - 09-22-2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - lil yeet - 09-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - Echidnah - 09-25-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - Bezerker - 09-25-2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - lil yeet - 10-09-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - Bezerker - 12-10-2019, 08:46 PM