Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Universal Submachine Pistol

I will admit the Usurper is a bad idea, and was kind of just thrown in at last second. I will be replacing it with something better

(09-25-2019, 04:54 PM)Echidnah Wrote:  Wall of text with personal opinions incoming!
Usurper is a no because holy fuck you would shred bosses due to the fact that you can ignore mechanics and the health drop doesn't mean much if you pay attention and aren't the kiter. BabyFace has literally no downside but a crafting trait taking up a slot. Orb Weaver is honestly okay because FUCK SPIDERS. Reality marble is a neat idea as it let's you force a class and increases fireballs but with crafting it's just too broken with the 2x fireball. Wishbone idea is also neat but well player zombies are rare enough and are necromancers best thing. Lavradour should have a better effect because as is it's kinda bleh. I love the idea for snowbird. Sovereign seems kinda.... broken as there is no negatives if anyone is using a rainbow gun or melee and there are lots of those. Epitaph is neat maybe make a secondary that has a synergy with it say *launches people*. Quicksilver should be like its much counterpart and stay dead as holy fuck guaranteed moby on kill barely any reload or deploy speed and 20% mobility the downsides of clip is negated whilst the fire rate negates the damage downside maybe make it less stacked and tank its accuracy. Asterios is neat but maybe give it it's own effect and/or make it a prim so its actually unique. An unlikely with Asterios' current effect would make crafting even more stacked.  This is if the stats are well... kept. Some of the ideas are neat and I would like to see them in game but not in such a unbalanced way. Overall however, it is a -1 from me.

Few things I'd like to point out, Babyface doesn't HAVE the big head trait, it IS the big head trait, meaning that in exchange for great stats YOU are the Big Head. Wishbone NEEDS a downside as Necromancer is just unstoppable once it gets zombies going.
Another thing, some people have commented that some of the stats seem "broken" or way too high.
Let's take a look at some of the current UMPs:
Banshee of course has the coolest trait of them, but the lowest PWR and damage. It is also the only UMP besides the Faithful that cannot 2-Tap
Faithful is just good. It's not 2-Tap good, but being an unlikely means it has lots of crafting potential. PWR is actually decent for it's stats and rarity
Umpty Dumpty is the most versatile. It's Rare, guaranteed look at feet, and 2-Tap. Best UMP overall. PWR is average, but it is a player killer, not an event weapon.
Hump de Bump is...bad. It was given Galil stats on a weapon that NEEDS Clip and Damage, not fucktons of firerate and -reload speed. It also has LESS base damage than the Umpty Dumpty, a rare. UMP's are accurate, medium ranged weapons meant for quick combat. Hump has the stats of an Event Weapon, but on the wrong weapon entirely. Least favorite UMP, nothing special on it, and NO, I don't hate it because Jake made it. Due note that it's PWR is awful, LESS THAN the UMPTY DUMPTY, a RARE.
Scrambled is a geezer, it was made in a time where 2 suffixes were SUPER RARE, and it's whole niche was that it had a VERY good chance of having Contagion and Corrosion. In the age of crafting where "5 suffixes or garbage" is the moto, it's outshined. Lackluster power, but still fun to use.
Umptastic is amazing, but only on TTT. Sporting the most traits and the Highest PWR of the UMP family, this UMP is a monster. Dealing extra damage to a good chunk of the base weapons is nothing to scoff at, especially when it also comes with a weak form of the UMP Prototype disorient.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Messages In This Thread
Universal Submachine Pistol - Bezerker - 09-22-2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - lil yeet - 09-23-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - Echidnah - 09-25-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - Bezerker - 09-25-2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - lil yeet - 10-09-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: Universal Submachine Pistol - Bezerker - 12-10-2019, 08:46 PM