Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A controversial thread

(10-27-2019, 08:26 PM)Glazz Wrote:  The implementation of the bunny crystal was a fucking mistake cuz ppl complained that they cant bhop and that "one guy" was speeding around half the map in 5 seconds, even though he wasnt. With the bunny crystal right now, you can lap ppl in circles with or without the beam sword jump. Personally I do not like the idea of adding more speed or broken shit to balance the other broken shit in the server (fighting fire with fire basically). Toning down the acceleration or having some speed cap can stop some of the bs Terran's tallking about.

Yeah, but people hate nerfs so I've given up on that avenue. I'd prefer it as you said too, but, what can you do? When people are zooming around its a shittingshow just to see if your shots even land.

(10-27-2019, 08:26 PM)Glazz Wrote:  The implementation of the bunny crystal was a fucking mistake cuz ppl complained that they cant bhop and that "one guy" was speeding around half the map in 5 seconds, even though he wasnt. With the bunny crystal right now, you can lap ppl in circles with or without the beam sword jump. Personally I do not like the idea of adding more speed or broken shit to balance the other broken shit in the server (fighting fire with fire basically). Toning down the acceleration or having some speed cap can stop some of the bs Terran's tallking about.

Yeah, but people hate nerfs so I've given up on that avenue. I'd prefer it as you said too, but, what can you do? When people are zooming around at sanic levels its a shittingshow just to see if your shots even land.
Find

Messages In This Thread
A controversial thread - Terran - 10-26-2019, 08:08 PM
RE: A controversial thread - Enchantable - 10-26-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: A controversial thread - Terran - 10-26-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: A controversial thread - Glazz - 10-27-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: A controversial thread - Terran - 10-27-2019, 09:15 PM